Thursday, April 28, 2011

first day bak

its been a while but first day bak and we did nothing..... first time ive actually had spares :D 3 of them hehe
good day

well ive  been thinking about me and school and what weve been through. its actually been pretty good to me and i have had a lot of success with it.
But now when i think about it, I have been very school orientated. i used to think that doing well in school was everything, maybe that was my parents fault, by them telling me how important it is and what they expect from me.
So now I actually have a different view on it cos there really is hardly any point to school except for it to getting me into uni. Its basically insignificant in life and that's probably what I've realised over the last few months. But somehow... this has only made me work harder LOL
Well doing well in vce wouldnt make much difference in my life, but i would make my mum really happy. And she is the most important person in my life so i just want to make her proud. But also I only get one chance at this, so might as well do my best and see what I can do.
My biggest dilemma is that I haven't got a clue what I want to do. I know my strength is in science and maths and my passion is for success and making a difference. So i want to do something like eg. a marine biologist or something like that. Something fun and interesting with not much work involved and actually making somekind of difference.
well thats what been on my mind~

No comments:

Post a Comment